If you would like to secure your hair and with me then I will require 25% of the overall booking cost leaving the rest of the 75% to be paid 14 days before your event date. This is to be done 14 days after the quotation.
How long will it take?
I usually allow 1 hr for hair and 1 hr for make up plus 15 minutes set up/pack up time.
Will my make up last?
Yes! I will ensure all the products I use are either long lasting or waterproof and that they are applied in a way that makes them last for longer.
Which products do you use?
I use a variety of brands such as Laura Mercier, Bobbi Brown, Charlotte Tilbury, Urban Decay, Bed Head, Osis and Liz earle.
Travel cost will be applied if you are 30 miles out of my location. Travel is priced at 45 pence per mile but I will inform you of this if it applies to you.
If you would like to book with me then a 25% booking fee of your overall booking cost will apply to secure your date.The overall payment cost (75%) of the event booking is to be paid 7 days prior to the day by bank transfer.
If you have a party of 4 or more then you may require an additional hair & make up artist. I only use stylist that are insured, qualified and experienced.