I have lots of bridesmaids, will there be enough time on the day?
Yes! I will ensure each person is allocated the right amount of time needed and I will team up with another hair stylist or make up artist if needed.
Will my make up last?
Yes! I will ensure all the products I use are either long lasting or waterproof and that they are applied in a way that makes them last for longer.
Which products do you use?
I use a variety of brands such as Laura Mercier, Bobbi Brown, Charlotte Tilbury, Urban Decay, Bed Head, Osis and Liz earle.
Do you cater for larger bridal bookings?
Yes, I have a contact list of insured and experienced hair and make up artist that I can call of to assist at weddings.
If you would like to secure your wedding date with me then I will require 25% of the wedding day booking cost leaving the rest of the 75% to be paid 14 days before your wedding date. This is non refundable unless you are unhappy with your trial and confirm this by email withing 14 days after your trial.
I will travel to you for your trial. The trial can take up to 4 hrs. If you are wanting to try any other looks you will be charge £30 per hour after only if you go over the 4 hrs.
The trial cost is to be paid 7 days prior to the day and non refundable.
What happens to my booking fee if I need to cancel or move the date?
You can move/cancel your date any time, however if I don't have the availability then my cancellation fees will apply.
14 days before your wedding day ( 100% of the booking fee is retained)
1 month before your wedding day (70% of the booking fee is retained)
2 months before your wedding day (50% of the booking fee is retained)
3-6 months before your wedding day ( 25% of your booking fee will be retained)
6 months + 100% of the booking fee will be refunded.
Trials are not part of the booking fee.
Travel cost may be applied if you are booking for just yourself only or you are 30 miles out of my location. Travel is priced at 45 pence per mile but I will inform you of this if it applies to you. I'm also available for destination weddings, please contact for an accurate quote.
The overall payment cost of the wedding booking is to be paid 7 days prior to the wedding day by bank transfer.
I will be there for those last minute touch ups before you go and get married!
If you have a bridal party of 4 or more then you may require an additional hair & make up artist. I only use stylist that are insured, qualified and experienced